Enquiries and reservations: Phone (08) 9535 3324
About the company
Mandurah Ferry Cruises offer the most extensive range of cruises in the Peel Region and are the area’s original cruising company, operating for nearly three decades.
Why choose us?
- We offer the most diverse range of cruising options in the Peel region – from a One Hour Dolphin & Mandurah Waterways Cruise to a Half Day Murray River Lunch Cruise.
- Operate the largest fleet of ferrys in Mandurah with three purpose built vessels
- Operate the largest commercial Ferry in Mandurah – the ‘Mandjar’ is surveyed to carry 110 passengers, ideal for one hour Dolphin & Canal Cruises and aquatic functions.
- Operate the smallest commercial Ferry in Mandurah – the “Dolphin Discoverer’ is surveyed to carry 29 passengers, offering access to the Venetian Canals and under most bridges in the region.
- Operate the only commercial vessel in the region allowing bow access. The ‘Mandjar’ has an expansive outdoor tri-level forward viewing deck which offers the most spectacular dolphin viewing experience and photography vantage point.
- Excellent chance of viewing dolphins in their natural environment, all vessels are in frequent radio contact.
- No overcrowding – we only sell 80% of licensed capacity on the half day Murray River Lunch Cruise to ensure maximum passenger comfort.
- We have the most experienced fully trained, friendly and professional crew with a combined 100+ years nautical time and 30 years experience in operating dolphin cruises in Mandurah alone. We do in excess of 2500 cruises in Mandurah each year.
- English, Japanese & French speaking Captains and hostesses
- A choice of BYO & licensed vessels
- Easy ramp access for people with disabilities on the ‘Mandjar’
- Seniors & Companion cards are welcome
Meet the Crew
Essential to the success of a fun cruise experience is the Captain and Crew, not to mention super efficient office staff! Rest assured, only experienced personnel of the highest calibre survived the rigorous recruitment process. A proven commitment to quality and a thorough understanding of our waterways secured their places with Mandurah Ferry Cruises.